Direct Primary Care Membership
- Convenient, affordable, and personalized primary care for adults age 17 and over through a membership-based plan en lieu of billing insurance.
- Included in the monthly fee are a comprehensive annual physical, acute care, prevention strategies, and a focus on maintaining health.
- Members have access to their physician through HIPAA compliant video chat, text, email and same or next day appointments for acute needs.
- Off-site labs and imaging are offered at local facilities at a highly discounted rate.
Currently, we are able to accept patients who are residents of California and Arizona. Residents of other states must be able to visit our San Diego offices for an initial visit.
- Pairs perfectly with PPO plans and healthcare sharing programs
17 – 49 years old: $100 per month
50-64 years old: $125 per month
65+ years old: $150 per month
Enrollment fee: $200/new patient (Enrollment fee for groups/families will be capped at $400)
Frequently Asked Questions
What does the membership fee cover?
Membership provides you with a personal physician who is dedicated to your health. It also gives you 24/7 access to your physician, or a representative, via multiple avenues with unlimited office or virtual visits.